Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year - New beginings

HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!

1-1-11 <- that's kinda neat, a so called lucky way to start.

I have decided I will be better this year. Nothing to specific. Just over all.
I want to yell less. Say hurtful things less. Love more. Smile more. Complain less. Whine less. Spend more one on one time with my kids. Slow down. Connect more. Live in the moment.

Mainly I want to make the most of today, Everyday.
I don't want tomorrow to be the end but if it is I don't want to regret how I ended yesterday.

I want to feel content that I know my children are happy when they go to bed.
Safe.
Loved.

I want to learn more patience with them, along with everything else that seems to make me anxious.

I over all want to be a better mother. Though what mother doesn't?
I don't feel I'm a bad mother, but I know I can improve.

I was over all contentment. Knowing when I go to sleep at night everything is at peace.

I will throw myself into this. Put my heart into it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment